Are we right for you?
Our quiet and methodical approach works for our clients. There are just the two of us, but we can and do call on when necessary a stable of colleagues to handle any job. This flexibility helps our customers stay within their budgets.
- We do a lot of work for non-profits, small businesses, colleges, universities, state agencies, and departments within large corporations.
- Because we often work with clients that have limited budgets, we strive to create good design that doesn’t rely upon expensive materials and printing to be effective.
- We are, by necessity of what we do and by nature of who we are, detail oriented. We catch things that busy clients might overlook as they go about completing their everyday assignments.
- Having worked over the years with a number of different printers, we can recommend the right one for your job. Our goal is to hand to any printer perfect files that will run right.
But are you right for us? (A whimsical little quiz)
- Are you willing to approach this project with a positive “Let’s enjoy this process” attitude?
- Do you consider yourself to be fussy and “difficult”? (Do others think this about you?)
- Do you have a tough time deciding when things are okay and ready to go?
- Will you have to gain approval from countless others before you’re able to give us a go ahead to advance to the next step?
- Do you have a clear idea of what you need?
- Do you often catch yourself saying “I know what I like when I see it”?
- Do you know how much money you have to spend on your project? Is “budget” a word you’re familiar with?
- Are you a “wannabe” graphic designer, writer or photographer?
- Are you prepared to spend some time when needed to proofread (or pay someone to do this)?
- Are you amused by this quiz?
If you answered:
YES—1, 5, 7, 9, 10
NO—2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10
You passed! You’re right for us. We’d enjoy working with you. Please contact us.